Senior C&B Specialist
- Saint-Gobain Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 1200 Competitive
- Posted: 23 Mar 2020
- Get direction from C&B Manager and develop short and long term C&B strategies.
- Lead and perform payroll operations activities, including compute wage and overtime payments, calculate and process resignation payment
- Updates payroll records by reviewing and approving changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, saving deductions and job titles, and department / division transfers
- Maintains payroll information by designing systems; directing the collection, calculation and checking data in system
- Keep track and maintain all employee database, records and contracts (update new hires, transfers, termination or resignation, etc.) and HR systems
- Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current legislation (pay equity, labor code, company regulations, etc…).
- Review, audit, reconcile and correct / update payroll prior to transmission to ensure proper pay calculations, tax calculations…
- Manage /control all processes of mandatory insurance & PIT as regulations (all processes with Insurance company).
- Keep maintaining and updating knowledge of related government rules and regulations, including the Labor Law, Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance, Trade Union, Tax laws and regulations.
- Administer the organization’s benefits programs including health, welfare, wellness, retirement, insurance, base pay, incentives, and other rewards and perquisites.
- Take lead and proactively play the role as an internal HR Partner to HRBP Team
- Support CBM to manage HR budgets, headcount planning, total rewards programs, office management under control as per assigned annual budget.
- Prepare HR Dashboard and provide insight and observations in order to take prompt actions and continuous improvement.
- Bachelor/ Master degree in Business Administration/ HR...
- At least 4-5 years of working experience in similar position in and MNC organizations or other FMCG companies.
- Proven excellent knowledge and deep experience in C&B Operations, HRIS management, HR Reports & Data analysis, Employee Relations
- Solid knowledge of relevant labor laws and ability to interact with counterparts, government agencies
- Excellent communication in English & Vietnamese
- Excellent in MS Office (especially for reporting)
- Ability to execute processes and HR solutions, experiences in HR generalist or payroll management
- Well-structured/ organized and self-disciplined
- Positive & smart working attitude with ability to challenge & work under high pressures
About Saint-Gobain Vietnam
Saint–Gobain Vietnam belongs to Saint-Gobain Group, the world's largest building material company and one of the world’s 100 largest industrial groups. Established in 1665, the group is organized into four business sectors: Construction Products, Innovative Materials, Building Distribution and Packaging. Saint-Gobain employs more than 180,000 people and operates in 67 countries worldwide. With the market leadership position in each of its core businesses, the Group achieved 2018 sales of €41.8 billion. Saint-Gobain's ambition is "to become the world leader in the habitat and construction markets, designing, manufacturing and distributing building materials, providing innovative solutions to meet growing demand in emerging countries, for energy efficiency and the environmental protection".