Senior Operations Finance Executive
- Saint-Gobain Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 900 Competitive
- Posted: 04 Jul 2019
- Perform a check MO status and work with Operations to ensure MO is closed properly.
- Allocate variance to calculate actual cost, complete month end closing for costing.
- Analyze COGS and explain variance between actual vs budget and vs last month
- Liaise with Operations to calculate WCM saving on monthly basis.
- Cooperate with Operations, Supply Chain to control stock periodically.
- Review stock count result, work with relevant departments to find root causes, action plan for deviations. Monitor progress of action plan.
- Perform stock adjustment in the system based on approved documents.
- Ensure that IFRS bookings are respected
- Prepare and calculate COGS of RF and budget
- Review and analyze overhead expense against budget of operation and supply chain
- Follow and control CAPEX
- Yearly, perform fixed asset count
- Work closely with operation team to understand and support them
- Maintain master data (i.e. item, BOM, etc.) in the system based on approved documents.
- Perform other tasks assigned by Line Manager.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/ Accounting/Audit.
- At least 3 years of working experience in MNC.
- Good communication skills in dealing with internal contacts.
- Good at detail, analysis and action oriented.
- Fairly good command of English and computer office skill
- Be able to work independently and under pressure.
- Fluent at English
About Saint-Gobain Vietnam
Saint–Gobain Vietnam belongs to Saint-Gobain Group, the world's largest building material company and one of the world’s 100 largest industrial groups. Established in 1665, the group is organized into four business sectors: Construction Products, Innovative Materials, Building Distribution and Packaging. Saint-Gobain employs more than 180,000 people and operates in 67 countries worldwide. With the market leadership position in each of its core businesses, the Group achieved 2018 sales of €41.8 billion. Saint-Gobain's ambition is "to become the world leader in the habitat and construction markets, designing, manufacturing and distributing building materials, providing innovative solutions to meet growing demand in emerging countries, for energy efficiency and the environmental protection".
Search more jobs
- Jobs at Saint-Gobain Vietnam
- Production/Process/R&D Jobs
- Production/Process/R&D Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Accounting/Finance Jobs
- Accounting/Finance Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Civil/Construction/Materials Jobs
- Civil/Construction/Materials Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Industrial/Consumer Manufacturing Jobs
- Industrial/Consumer Manufacturing Jobs in Ho Chi Minh