- Saint-Gobain Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 600 Competitive
- Posted: 11 Mar 2019
- Propose marketing agenda, advertising and promotion, which bases on Corporate Branding foundation, and ensure their execution for the assigned products
- Develop brand/category strategies in line with portfolio objectives in respect of volume, contribution and share.
- Prepare and gain approval for annual brand plans supported by expenditure budgets.
- Actively assist Marketing team in arranging symposiums, seminars, public workshop and exhibitions in coordination with field force
- Assist in new product development projects (with R&D and Operations), consumer activities (with Sales) and marketing activities (Trade Marketing/ Digital)
- Develop visual branding and communications (including digital MKT if necessary) for the targeted segments
- Monitor brand activities and evaluate effectiveness.
- Consolidate, analyze and report on market research, consumer and brand performance data with insights and recommendations to the Head of MKT, colleagues, and senior management.
- Provide information in forecasting market’s product demand, identify potential supply issues, and develop contingency plans
- Having experience in working with agency and lead agency for marketing events/activities.
- Bachelor/ Master degree in specialized in Marketing, Business Administration
- Preferably 2-4 years of working experience in similar position at MNC organizations/ heavy industry companies.
- Self-motivation, result orientation and high work ownership.
- Strong sense of initiative, innovation, analysis, urgency and pressure tolerance.
- Willingness and ability to occasionally travel.
- Proficient in English and Microsoft software.
About Saint-Gobain Vietnam
Saint–Gobain Vietnam belongs to Saint-Gobain Group, the world's largest building material company and one of the world’s 100 largest industrial groups. Established in 1665, the group is organized into four business sectors: Construction Products, Innovative Materials, Building Distribution and Packaging. Saint-Gobain employs 170,000 people and operates in 68 countries worldwide. With the market leadership position in each of its core businesses, the Group achieved €39.1 billion sales in 2016. Saint-Gobain's ambition is "to become the world leader in the habitat and construction markets, designing, manufacturing and distributing building materials, providing innovative solutions to meet growing demand in emerging countries, for energy efficiency and the environmental protection".