- Saint-Gobain Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 800 Competitive
- Posted: 03 Jun 2019
General Accountant is part of the VN FSSC team and implement together to achieve business strategies and objectives. You will provide monthly general ledger and financial report to Finance team of all BUs of Saint-Gobain group in Vietnam. You will be responsible for all entries booked on time, accuracy and ensure they are in compliance with group policies (ICRF) and local Vietnam rule.
Work with external audit, internal audit, regional and Delegation to make sure all above tasks are fully under controlled by internal procedures.
- Monitoring all transactions and prepare monthly report: Balance sheet, P&L, Dept. expense, other ... to Finance team and group as required
- Reconcile bank and all accounts monthly
- Maintains and review master data (Vendor and Customer)
- Corporate with External audit, Internal audit, other inspectors … as required
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Ad-hoc tasks assigned FSSC Manager and GL Supervisor
- Bachelor in specialized in Finance/Accounting/Business Administration
- At least 2-year experience in general ledger accounting
- Good knowledge of relevant labor laws in accounting principle and ability to interact with counterparts, government agencies
- Analytical skill & result orientation
- High sense of responsibility, integrity, good communication & teamwork
- Good communication in Vietnamese & English
About Saint-Gobain Vietnam
Saint–Gobain Vietnam belongs to Saint-Gobain Group, the world's largest building material company and one of the world’s 100 largest industrial groups. Established in 1665, the group is organized into four business sectors: Construction Products, Innovative Materials, Building Distribution and Packaging. Saint-Gobain employs more than 180,000 people and operates in 67 countries worldwide. With the market leadership position in each of its core businesses, the Group achieved 2018 sales of €41.8 billion. Saint-Gobain's ambition is "to become the world leader in the habitat and construction markets, designing, manufacturing and distributing building materials, providing innovative solutions to meet growing demand in emerging countries, for energy efficiency and the environmental protection".
Search more jobs
- Jobs at Saint-Gobain Vietnam
- Accounting/Finance Jobs
- Accounting/Finance Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Accounting/Auditing Jobs
- Accounting/Auditing Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Civil/Construction/Materials Jobs
- Civil/Construction/Materials Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Industrial/Consumer Manufacturing Jobs
- Industrial/Consumer Manufacturing Jobs in Ho Chi Minh