Deputy HRBP Manager
- Saint-Gobain Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2000 Competitive
- Posted: 29 Jan 2019
Understand overall HR agenda & activities, strategic drivers, vision together with partnered business KPIs in order to drive concrete actions to support HRBP Manager and HR Team to achieve the aligned KPIs with excellent performance.
- Support HRBP Manager to implement the change project and culture change in partnered functions/ BU including staff activities, budget planning, communication designs, etc. to lead the change successfully and positively promote the Department and Company’s teamwork and collaboration
- Understand manufacturing labor market for Non-Manager level, especially in construction and heavy industry to enable provide right fit & qualified candidates within agreed time frame
- Build strong rapport with all interviewed candidates during & after the interview. Show care to Non-Manager new hired and follow up on-boarding programs until end of probation
- Able to identify hi-performers & hi-potential of Non-Manager level to design development program and career perspective. Closely follow up the development plans and actual progress to take prompt action to and support them as needed
- Support HRBP Manager in working with Line Manager in identifying Training Needs for Non-Manager level which can address the capability area of improvement in order to grow the organization to deliver business objectives
- Support HRBP Manager follow up the performance management process and ensure it is well complied and implemented in all partnered functions; prepare HR Reports as assigned and submit as per timeline
- Find a personal and professional way to approach the partnered functions at Non-Manager level and become their trustworthy & excellent HRBP to get their true insight and feedbacks in order to propose to HRBP Manager prompt actions before leading to conflict
- Support HRBP Managers to encourage partnered Line Managers to participate in Employee engagement survey and activities in their Functions/ BU
- Ensure all HR procedures related to recruitment, internal transfer, promotion, termination, and disciplinary actions are implemented properly & professionally
- Willing to do other job assignments as requested by HRBP Manager and the Company
- Bachelor/master degree in HR/ Business Administration or equivalent majors
- At least 5 years of experience in the same position with a proven track record
- Strong Recruitment experiences at Non-management level within MNC of more than 1000 employees
- Basic knowledge of C&B and Labor Legal
- Strong business acumen & high sense of responsibility and urgency
- Strong leadership (in mini-Project Management in staff activities), teamwork, good communication & presentation skills (in Vietnamese & English)
- Ability to deliver expected outcome results in a complex, ambiguous environment, and to make recommendations with less supervisory.
- Think out of the box & creative is preferable
- Well organized & self-disciplined.
- Having an attitude of “making impossible possible”
About Saint-Gobain Vietnam
Saint–Gobain Vietnam belongs to Saint-Gobain Group, the world's largest building material company and one of the world’s 100 largest industrial groups. Established in 1665, the group is organized into four business sectors: Construction Products, Innovative Materials, Building Distribution and Packaging. Saint-Gobain employs 170,000 people and operates in 68 countries worldwide. With the market leadership position in each of its core businesses, the Group achieved €39.1 billion sales in 2016. Saint-Gobain's ambition is "to become the world leader in the habitat and construction markets, designing, manufacturing and distributing building materials, providing innovative solutions to meet growing demand in emerging countries, for energy efficiency and the environmental protection".