Deputy FSSC Manager
- Saint-Gobain Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2000 Competitive
- Posted: 29 Jan 2019
The Deputy FSSC Manager is part of the VN FSSC team to achieve business strategies and objectives. He/she will mainly manage and follow up tax status of all entities in Vietnam and support FSSC manager in daily operation of the accounting function to ensure the financial reports are accurate and in compliance with group policies (ICRF) and local Vietnamese accounting rule.
Work with external audit, internal audit, regional headquarter and Delegation to make sure all above tasks are fully under control in terms of internal procedures.
- Manage and follow up tax status of all 5 entities
- Manage and follow up the daily operations of the accounting function under supervision of FSSC manager
- Update and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Collaborate with other teams to process month end closing on time, smooth and efficient
- Other assignments from FSSC Manager
- Replacement in case of FSSC Manager’s absence
- Bachelor degree and above specialized in Finance or Accounting
- More than 5-year experience in general accounting role or manager level in multinational company
- Strong knowledge of relevant laws in accounting principle, practices, standards, regulations, IFRS, internal control
- Ability to interact with counterparts, government agencies
- Careful & rigorous personality with result orientation
- Good communication skills, analytical skills & team work
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is compulsory
- Fluency in speaking and writing in both Vietnamese & English
About Saint-Gobain Vietnam
Saint–Gobain Vietnam belongs to Saint-Gobain Group, the world's largest building material company and one of the world’s 100 largest industrial groups. Established in 1665, the group is organized into four business sectors: Construction Products, Innovative Materials, Building Distribution and Packaging. Saint-Gobain employs 170,000 people and operates in 68 countries worldwide. With the market leadership position in each of its core businesses, the Group achieved €39.1 billion sales in 2016. Saint-Gobain's ambition is "to become the world leader in the habitat and construction markets, designing, manufacturing and distributing building materials, providing innovative solutions to meet growing demand in emerging countries, for energy efficiency and the environmental protection".