Customer Service Executive
- Saint-Gobain Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 700 $500 - $700
- Posted: 08 Aug 2019
- All enquiries handle from customer
- Sales team support, issue quotation, purchase order to source plant
- Ensure the shipments will arrive on time.
- Handle all enquiries from customers
- Supporting sales team, follow up sales enquiries.
- Issuing quotations and email/faxes to customers.
- Processing order, issue PO to source plant.
- Monitor shipments, ensure that they will arrive on time.
- Coordinating with Logistics on transportation concerned and freight forwarding company
- Issuing tax invoice, verify invoices from supplier
- Handling and follow up complaints until compensation has been made to customer.
- Answering customer queries and resolving common problems.
- Develop, keeping track, prepare and update sales and orders working files
- Carry out the daily routine and activities with safety operating, minimize environmental and health aspect
- Report to Supply Chain Manager – SEA
- Working experience in Customer Service, or Trading service, or Import/Export
- Positive attitude to work under limited of time, and other related stakeholders’ pressure.
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage.
- Good at English and MS. Office
About Saint-Gobain Vietnam
Saint–Gobain Vietnam belongs to Saint-Gobain Group, the world's largest building material company and one of the world’s 100 largest industrial groups. Established in 1665, the group is organized into four business sectors: Construction Products, Innovative Materials, Building Distribution and Packaging. Saint-Gobain employs more than 180,000 people and operates in 67 countries worldwide. With the market leadership position in each of its core businesses, the Group achieved 2018 sales of €41.8 billion. Saint-Gobain's ambition is "to become the world leader in the habitat and construction markets, designing, manufacturing and distributing building materials, providing innovative solutions to meet growing demand in emerging countries, for energy efficiency and the environmental protection".