Brand & Product Marketing Supervisor
- Saint-Gobain Vietnam , Ha Noi - Vietnam
- 700 Competitive
- Posted: 09 Sep 2019
Marketing assistants support the work of marketing managers and executives on projects directed at maximising company profits and developing sales strategies or marketing campaigns.
Strategic & Creative Coordination
- Coordinate Marketing Team member to enhance the flow of work and effective result for organization.
- Explore different ways to improvise and increase the sales of the existing products thereby ensuring that the marketing goals are achieved as designed by the company
- Be able to create, develop and implement different strategies to market the new products and BU brand name in a strong manner
- Deploy, supervise and analyse all marketing activities follow as strategy and company regulations.
- Maximize the profitability of the company by suggesting and recommending new marketing strategies
Develop Market and Product Supervise
- Study & Research, analyse & judge, research & develop market, competitor, and strategic products.
- Define demand, behavior from all targeted customers
- Implement new developmental programs for upcoming products. (NPD)
- Satisfy customer demand under position’s responsibilities.
- Connect with all other departments on all marketing plan to ensure the best effectiveness
- Maintain relationships with all partners and VIP customers.
Enhance Branding Value
- Organize and spread all events, activation activities to attract customers, partners and communities.
- Execute different marketing campaigns to promote the products via Different Marketing channels
- Support in branding activities to enhance Brand value for Company
- Do all marketing & communication activities to spread the true and reasonable company image to target customers.
- Manage all printings, POSM, marketing documentaries to fit with company brand guideline.
- Takes care of all meeting and marketing department notes
- Supervise MKT objectives’ timeline to make real achievement for MKT manager.
- Organise and host all marketing presentation & customer visits.
- Support other marketing activities
Do analysis and report
- Do report in time, follow as functions, missions and whenever needs.
- Do all reports and analytics relate to marketing activities
- Bachelor/ Master degree in any degree discipline can become marketing assistants. But degree subjects such as marketing, business or statistics can be advantageous.
- At least 2 years of working experience in similar position
- Experienced in managing team (contain at least 3 members)
- Proven excellent leadership and people management.
- Proven experience in complex business management, strategic knowledge of marketing field.
- High experience with handle communication crisis, relationship with partners and customers.
- Experience with sales & marketing in Engineering, Infrastructure and building materials, and/or take part in building project is well preferred
- Flexible brainstorming and be proactive
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with good organizational skills
- Should be a good analyzer with an ability to resolve issues at the earliest
- Should be able to motivate and inspire the team member
- Excellent in presentation skill to easily communicate with audiences in both Vietnamese and English (Candidate who can use specific language in gypsum industry is preferred)
- Be proficient with computers and should be conversant with the usage of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
About Saint-Gobain Vietnam
Saint–Gobain Vietnam belongs to Saint-Gobain Group, the world's largest building material company and one of the world’s 100 largest industrial groups. Established in 1665, the group is organized into four business sectors: Construction Products, Innovative Materials, Building Distribution and Packaging. Saint-Gobain employs more than 180,000 people and operates in 67 countries worldwide. With the market leadership position in each of its core businesses, the Group achieved 2018 sales of €41.8 billion. Saint-Gobain's ambition is "to become the world leader in the habitat and construction markets, designing, manufacturing and distributing building materials, providing innovative solutions to meet growing demand in emerging countries, for energy efficiency and the environmental protection".